Substitute Information

Thank you for your interest in becoming a substitute for Etowah County Schools.

You must be 21 years old to substitute and meet the requirements listed in the Substitute Information links.

Teacher Substitute Application

Complete the Information packet according to the instructions in the packet along with the Substitute Licenses Application for NON-CERTIFIED teacher substitutes. Attach the required documentation and bring it to the Etowah County Board of Education, 3200 W. Meighan Blvd., Gadsden, AL 35904.