Report cards are posted to the PowerSchool Parent Portal at the end of every grading period.
The district provides parents an access ID and password to create a PowerSchool account to follow their child(rens) report cards and attendance throughout the school year.
Parents can view the following with their account:
- Grades and Attendance (Secondary only)
- Grade History (not in use)
- Report Cards
- Attendance History
- Teacher Comments
- Notification Management
- Course Requests (Secondary only)
- My Schedule
- School Contact Information
- Parent Account Preferences
Parents can also set notifications by text and/or e-mail for up-to-date attendance.
If you are having difficulty accessing the parent portal website, you may need to clear your browser's cache.
- Click here for instructions on how to clear cache from your browser.
- For all other log-on assistance, please contact the data clerk at your child's school.