The History of Gaston School

Mr. and Mrs. Joe Richardson donated seven acres in 1922 to establish Gaston School.  The school was named for Mrs. Richardson, the former Mary Gaston.  This painting of the school was drawn and donated by Dorothy Ashley Willingham (Wilda),Class of 1938. 

oskl1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



Last Modified on May 19, 2008