1. deliberately - If you move slowly & carefully, you move deliberately.
(2) on purpose
2. composed - If you made up a song, you composed it.
3. gratitude - If you thank someone for something, you are showing gratitude.
4. compassion - If you are kind to someone who needs help, you are showing
5. swift - Something that is swift moves very quickly.
6. vain - If you are vain, you think very highly of yourself.
7. overheard - If you overheard what people said, you heard it without them
knowing you were listening.
8. suggested - If you suggested something, you gave them an idea.
9. enormous - Something that is enormous is very big.
10. exclaimed - If you exclaimed something, you said it excitedly.
Click here to practice vocabulary on studystack.com
Click here to practice your vocabulary words.
Theme 4 Lesson 19
Click here to play jig word with your vocabulary words.
Click here to do an online word search with your vocabulary words.
Click here to play vocabulary speedword.