Lesson 18 "Uncle Romie and Me"
1. dull - When something is not shiny, it is dull.
2. towers - Something that is very tall, towers over shorter things.
3. masterpiece - A great piece of art can be called a masterpiece.
4. heritage - Memories and traditions of your family's past are
part of your heritage.
5. ruined - If something is ruined, it is no longer any good.
6. crept - If you crept, you moved slowly and carefully so that
you wouldn't be seen or heard.
7. glorious - If something is so wonderful that you can hardly
believe it, it is glorious.
8. memory - A memory is something you remember.
9. streak - To streak is to move very quickly from one place to
10. yanked - If you yanked something, you gave it a hard pull.
Click here to try practicing vocabulary with a new website
called Study Stack.
Click here to practice lesson 7 vocabulary.
Click here to play jig word with vocabulary words.
Click here to do an online word search with your vocabulary
Click here to play vocabulary speedword.