Lesson 17 "Two Bear Cubs"
1. awe - If something fills you with awe, you are amazed by it.
2. concentration - Concentration is focusing your attention on a
3. dilemma - A dilemma is a problem or a difficult situation.
4. commendable - If something is commendable, it is worthy of
attention and praise.
5. glancing - When you are glancing at something, you are taking
a quick look at it.
6. scolding - If you are scolding someone, you are angrily pointing
out that person's mistakes.
7. console - When you comfort or cheer someone, you console him
8. heroic - Someone who is heroic, is brave and acts like a hero.
9. drowsy - When you are drowsy, you feel so sleepy that you
can't stay awake.
10. burden - A burden is a heavy load that is difficult to carry.
Click here to practice lesson 7 vocabulary.
Click here to play jig word with vocabulary words.
Click here to do an online word search with your vocabulary
Click here to play vocabulary speedword.