Theme 4 Lesson 16
"Lon Po Po"
1. charming - If you are charming, you have a way of pleasing people with what
you say and how you act.
2. racket - If you make a lot of noise, you are making a racket.
3. ingenious - If you do something very clever or imaginative, you are ingenious.
4. outwit - If you trick someone by doing something clever, you outsmart or
5. tender - Something, like food, that is tender is soft and easy to chew or cut.
6. delighted - When you are very happy about something, you are delighted.
7. brittle - Things that are brittle are so stiff and hard that they break
8. embraced - If you hugged someone, you embraced that person.
9. cunning - Someone who is cunning uses smart and tricky ways to get what he or
10. disguised - If you are disguised, you are wearing something that keeps people
from knowing who you are.
Click here to practice your vocabulary words.
Click here to play jig word with your vocabulary words.
Click here to do an online vocabulary word search.
Click here to play vocabulary speedword.