1. charging - If an animal is charging it is rushing or moving quickly towards
something or someone.
2. ferocious - A ferocious animal looks angry and wild.
3. dominant - If someone or something is the strongest, it is dominant.
4. conflict - If two animals are fighting, they are in a conflict.
5. communicate - When two people or animals communicate, they share.
6. flick - When you flick something, you move it or snap it quickly.
7. alert - If you alert people to something, yo get their attention and let them
know to be careful.
8. signal - A signal is a sound or an action that sends a message.
9. chatter - When animals chatter, they repeat their sounds quickly.
10. groom - When an animal grooms itself, it maks itself neat and clean.
Click here to practice your vocabulary words.
Theme 2 Lesson 8
"How Animals Talk"
Click here to play jig word with your vocabulary words.
Click here to do an online word search with your vocabulary words.
Click here to play vocabulary speedword.