Lesson 7 "Aero and Officer Mike"
1. babble - If you babble, you say words that cannot be
2. suspicious - If you think someone cannot be trusted, you are
suspicious of them.
3. accompany - When you accompany someone, you go someplace
with him or her.
4. competent - If you are competent, you are good at what
you are doing.
5. scent - A scent is what something smells like.
6. wanders - A person who wanders travels without planning
where he or she is going.
7. obey - When you obey, you do what you are told to do.
8. demonstrate - When you demonstate something you show how it
works or how it is done.
9. whined - If someone or something whined, it gave a long, high,
10. patrol - People patrol an area when they go through it with the
purpose of guarding it.
Click here to practice lesson 7 vocabulary.
Click here to play jig word with vocabulary words.
Click here to do an online word search with your vocabulary
Click here to play vocabulary speedword.