1. viewers - Viewers are people who watc something.
2. survive - To survive is to remain alive, even after great difficulties.
3. camouflage - When something has camouflage, it blends into its
4. concealed - Something that is concealed is covered up so it can't be seen.
5. independent - A person who is independent is someone who does things on
his or her own.
6. donatd - Something that has been donated has been given away for free.
7. media - The many ways that people communicate, including newspapers,
magazines, and television, are all a part of the media.
8. feature - When reporters do a special report on a topic, the report is
called a feature.
9. image -An image is a picture of something or someone.
10. popular - Something that is popular is something that many people like.
Click here to practice your vocabulary words.
Theme 1 Lesson 5
"The School News"