Theme 1 Lesson 3
"Schools Around the World"
1. proper - Something that is proper is the way it is supposed to be, or correct.
2. bording - When you are boarding someone, you are giving that person a place
3. literacy - Literacy i the ability to read and write.
4. diverse - If a group of things is diverse, then the individual things in the group
are different from each other.
5. chore - Chores are small jobs that you need to do but may not enjoy.
6. certain - A certain thing is one particular thing.
7. resource - Resources are materials, money, and other things that ca be used.
8. culture - culture is made up of a group's customs and traditions.
9. tutor - A tutor i someone who helps another person with schoolwork.
10. unifom - Uniforms are clothes that all the people in a group wear so they
are dressed alike.
Click here to practice your vocabulary words.
Click here to play jig word with your vocabulary words.
Click here to do an online vocabulary word search.
Click here to play vocabulary speedword.